Thursday, April 3, 2014

...in thankful thursday

today I am thankful for...

113. our new house! God has provided a great opportunity for us to have our own home and I am so very thankful for that....something we have prayed for for a very long time.
114. Sydney's curiosity. She asks a lot of questions....hope my answers will suffice ;)
115. the weather on Tuesday was AWESOME (finally!), even if it didn't last
116. time to sit and be quiet, needed that today.
117. our new kitty, Lily. It's fun having a pet, why did we wait so long?? :)
118. the lesson of trust God continues to teach me. It feels like a never ending lesson, but He presses on with me, not giving up or letting me give up. I'm so thankful for His persistence and faithfulness.
119. Josh's perseverance in a job he doesn't love, but keeps to provide for us
120. chocolate cake....I need to be less thankful for this one ;)
121. fingernail polish. love a little color on my super pale hands....makes it feel springy even when it doesn't look it outside
122. the way that God is using BSF to challenge and stretch me
123. my family...near and far
124. medicine that will hopefully get some of my stomach issues under control
125.  knowing that I have a faithful Heavenly Father, that has prepared His kingdom for those who believe in him and longs for all of us to be there.
"Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world."     Matthew 25:34



"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." Psalm 100:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment