Thursday, September 26, 2013

...in thankful thursday

I'm thankful for...

75. chinese takeout General Tso's chicken (had it for dinner and it was YUMMY)
76. a working furnace (ours was out for a bit of the new chilly nights)
77. $1 iced coffees from McDonald's through September....I've gotten too many!
78. Miles' ever growing vocabulary. He's been talking so much! I love the toddler stage! (minus the tantrums :)
79. that I married my best friend who is a great listener and extremely supportive.
80. that my dad is coming to visit tomorrow!
81. that Sydney made Honor Squad!!
82. all that God is teaching me about trust and obedience through our study of Matthew in BSF
83. that Grey's Anatomy and Parenthood premiere tonight...wahooo!
84. days where you can wear both a sweater and flip flops!!
85. a day that had a rough start, but a very productive middle, and a very relaxing end
86. that "...the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your (my) hearts and minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:7

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." Psalm 100:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment